At Al Ghurair International Exchange, it is important for us to earn and keep the trust of our customers and business partners. We want to be seen as credible, ethical and reliable, and act accordingly. Hence our AML Policy is central to our corporate governance activities and outlines the basic guidelines for our day-to-day operations.
- General Guidelines
- Know Your Customer – KYC
- Due Diligence
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (ECDD)
- Risk Based Approach
- Know Your Customer’s Customer
- Transaction Monitoring
- Sanctions and Blacklist Screening
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting
- Know Your Employee (KYE)
- Employee Training
- Record Retention
- Penalties and Consequences
- Correspondent Banks and Financial Institutions
Acting in compliance with AML and CFT allows the entire staff of Al Ghurair International Exchange to meet the high expectations of our customers, partners and communities, without compromises such as possible risk exposures.