Credit Card Payments
Save time by walking into any of our branches and pay credit card bills of any bank in the UAE, within minutes.
Top up credit in the mobile phones of your loved ones residing anywhere in the world within a few minutes, via any of our branches.
PAN Card Service
Apply for your PAN Card at Al Ghurair International Exchange. Once issued in India, it will be couriered to you at the registered address provided in your application.
The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a 10-digit alphanumeric identifier issued by the Indian Income Tax Department. All existing assesses or taxpayers or persons who are required to file a return of income, even on behalf of others, must have a PAN.
You need a PAN Card for:
- Opening a bank account, making time deposits in a bank worth over INR 50,000, or applying for a loan
- Paying taxes on Indian income under the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Investing in securities as per SEBI and in mutual funds for all existing and prospective investors
- Cash payment exceeding INR 25,000 for travelling to any foreign country
- Purchase and sale of property in India, Purchase of vehicles in abroad
- Receiving rental income or any other income in India
- Applying for Visa and Passport